Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mauro Lumba @ PFW

10262011412

 

At last, I was able to take a picture of Mauro Lumba!

 

After the SM Fashion Show, I remembered that there’s still a fashion show afterwards so I went to the event and was lucky that it was still ongoing.

 

I was able to ambush Maui after the show. I think that he was with his manager that time and they were hurrying to go out so I wasn’t able to ask him some questions. Darn!

 

But I really like his big…

Voice.

It’s so manly considering that he’s only about nineteen years old.

 

It’s not the first time I’ve seen Maui, though. I’ve spotted him once at Glorietta and at some fashion shows.

 

He’s gotten bulkier now than before. :)

 

I just think that Maui has a bright future in modeling.

 

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!