Monday, October 17, 2011

Vote for Kenneth Stern as Cosmo's Bachelor of the Year!


from Cosmopolitan.com

Kenneth Stern of the Philippine Rugby Team is one of 51 Bachelors fighting for the coveted position of Bachelor of the Year in the US Cosmo website!

He's from Connecticut.

Here's the site's short info from Kenny:

Name: Kenneth Stern
Age: 23
Location: Stamford
Job: Professional rugby player
Email: CTbachelor11@gmail.com
Meet Kenneth: "I'm outgoing, passionate, and lighthearted."
Head-turning girl gear: "A short skirt that shows off her legs, but nothing too trashy."
When you ask a woman out, do you text or call? "If I want a real date, I call."
Awesome first date: "I'll put together a romantic dinner with wine and dessert."
Sweet spot: "Being massaged on my neck and ears feels good."
Top turn-off: "If she only thinks of herself or constantly checks her cell."
Can a hookup turn into a real relationship? "Absolutely. You already know you have chemistry."
Sex on a first date: sexy or skanky? "Skanky"

to vote for him, clike here.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!