Monday, October 17, 2011

Dear Benjamin...



The week before I met you, I was mugged.

My three cellphones, watch and digicam were taken.

I was invited to cover the Behind the scenes of the shoot. It was my first ever shoot so even though I was still traumatized, I didn't have any choice but to attend.

I was introduced first to Hideo but since we sat beside each other, you were so nice to talk to me. It was an amazing experience! I have not thought in my wildest dreams that I'd ever talk to you.

I asked for your picture, but you said, it'll be better if I was with you! I died. I heard that before but it always is so sweet to hear from someone like you.

I tried to use my old digicam though I knew that it wouldn't work. It kinda worked. I just didn't know whether the picture was a little blurred.

After the shoot, you were the first guy I approached for the I <3 Lloydy Gaga pics. I was soo excited that I didn't realized that you were still wearing the suit from the collection. So I wasn't able to publish your pic just yet since I was instructed that the collection shall be published within fashion week. :(

After the shoot, I kept looking at the pics from my digicam. I found out that my pic with you was corrupted! Damn digicam! I felt soo sad. It's not like everyday that one can have a picture with you, right?

I just hope that we meet again so I can have a picture with you.

Your pics will be published within fashion week. I have been itching to post them too!

God knows that you're one of my most fave models.

Can't wait to see you!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!