Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christian Bautista: Real Asiansation!


I almost forgot that Christian Bautista is one of the Pinoy hunks I like.

When he was starting out as a singer from a reality show, he was just a cute face and a nice voice to me. Until  about last year when he surprised us with his amazing transformation. He transformed into a hunk!

I only got to remember how good-looking and attractive he is til last October 9's Asap prod where he and Karylle performed a number. He was just soo yummy!


Christian has become so popular not only in the Philippines but in the neighboring countries as well...


I am just so happy that the Pinoys also get exposure to other countries because a lot of Korean/Japanese stars get really popular here.


I also like that he gives Pinoys a good representation as he has a good image and personality that the Asian loves.


Even though he sometimes poses shirtless, the images always look decent...

Here's Christian for Bench Uncut...




And for Cosmo Bachelors...


Christian continues to wow internationally as he stars in the Kitchen Musical, a TV musical which is shown in Asia.


Unfortunately, I haven't got to see it yet since my Saturdays are so busy with events. It is shown in the Philippines on Channel 23 during Saturday nights.

Thank you for making us proud, Christian!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!