Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jayemania: Part 3

Jayem Sison 255

Hephephep!

I wasn’t ready for this.

Jayem has a cosplay partner that night.

More pics after the jump!



Jayem suddenly rushed to grab somebody from the pool of cosplayers. She was another cosplayer and then quickly, they were being shot by the photographers…

Jayem Sison 248

I didn’t understand why they were together the whole time til after I reviewed the pics that night.

Jayem Sison 249

Their costumes kinda look-alike. So… They were partners! I really didn’t have a clue.

Jayem Sison 250

Maybe I should start cosplaying too so I could be partners with Jayem. I could be Nuriko and he’ll be Tamahome from Fushiigi Yugi! LOL!!!

Jayem Sison 252

Jayem Sison 253

BTW, I dunno who the girl is cosplaying… (Sorry if she’s no longer part of the pictures)

Jayem Sison 254

How can anyone not shriek at the sight of him? It takes a lot of discipline, believe me.

Jayem Sison 255

Even straight guys turn gay when they see him. I heard someone say…

“Ayan na ayan na pre papicture ka na!!!” (‘Hey hey there, you can have your picture taken with him, hurry up!) says a group of guys to their guy friend.

And then another one says, “Shet pre nakakabakla!” (Shit man he’s turning me gay!)

Jayem Sison 256

Jayem Sison 257

Seeing him flexing those abs… (faint!)

Jayem Sison 258

Jayem Sison 259

Jayem Sison 260

Jayem Sison 261

It was already 5:30pm that time when I felt hungry. Partly, it was because of too much staring at Jayem’s body (hey I know what you’re thinking! But you’re wrong! I felt hungry because I know how much diet he had just to achieve that body!).

So I left SMX and went to Chowking. I ordered my fave Spicy Chao fan with Lumpia toppings and iced tea.

Jayem Sison 261

Nomnomnom… slurp… slurp… :3

To Be Continued…


Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!