Monday, March 13, 2017

The Lucky Ladies in Pietro's life

As I'm typing this article, My hands and feet are seriously in Hyperhydrosis mode due to the latest news I saw and read from Instagram this morning. Pietro Boselli has a GIRLFRIEND! Yes Ladies and Ladies at heart, Our beloved Engineering Demigod is taken and very much in love with the lucky vixen named Ana Koprivica Trifkovic. 


*Anna posted this pic several hours ago with a caption, "My love, you make me so proud everyday". Demifriends, I feel you! "How I wish I'm the one he's kissing". right? LOL






*Pak! sorry mga besh! May nanalo na! ( Sorry folks! We already have a winner! )

Last year, I messaged someone from IG ( and I couldn't find our convo, damn it! ) if it's true that our hunky baby love Pietro is dating Ana. I remembered He/she told me that as fans, we should be happy for Pietro that he finally has someone to shower his love with. How I wished I screened shot our convo and other posts regarding that rumor before. If my memory serves me right, Ana is not yet in her 20's. Maybe she is now.

Pietro Boselli is still here here in the Philippines for some modeling gig with Bench as its newest brand ambassador and is set to visit Davao, tomorrow, March 17, 2017 for a meet and greet event. According to Pietro, He'd love to see some islands and beaches in the country so lucky for those who'll be seeing him shirtless one of these days, so guys, if you get the chance and take a pic with a bare-chested Pietro, don't hesitate to envy us ;)


On a side note, from Danel Lousie Calixto's ig account, Our very own Pantasya ng Bayan, Ellen Adarna mesmerized Pietro for her oozing charm and sexiness. Looks like it's going to be a very much anticipated meet up between the two and fans will surely have their hearts explode. I personally envisioned such event before Danel posted the clip.



*I maybe imagining a lot of things but I smell a sexy photoshoot! whoo! <fanning myself> #EllenAdarnaIsMySpiritAnimal #EllenGoals

Meanwhile, earlier thisafternoon, Pietro had a photoshoot at Bench Tower, Bonifacio Global City for Philippine Tatler with photographer BJ Pascual and Fashion Editor, Monique Madsen.


*They should have called me to apply oil on his body, LOL*

Stay tuned to Demigods for more Pietro Boselli treats coming your way!

xoxo,
Serenity Boselli ...I mean Lucky Serenity <3

Photo credits to: Ana Trifkovoc's Instagram account
                           Danel Louise Calixto Instagram account
                           @philtatler

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!