Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Love James Maslow of Big Time Rush!


Oh my... oh my!

It's James Maslow of The Big Time Rush!

This guy is soo hot I swear!

Get a load of James after the jump!




The first time that I saw this show was about a few months ago. I was changing channels, looking for a show to make me happy, til I saw James @ Nickolodeon!


I wanted to make this post "I Love The Big Time Rush" but I'd be lying. It's only James that I love. But the guys are cute too and they're all hilarious!

I watched their shows as much as I could.


Here's something from WIKI about James:
James David Maslow (born July 16, 1990) is an American actor, singer and dancer. He is best known for playing the role of James Diamond on Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush, and is a member of the boy music group with the same name.

Ok, so he's already 21yo. He's of legal age! Yaayyy!!!


As I've noticed, James often shows up in tank tops (thanks to Jayem Sison for the term <3)! He loves to show off his body. And I am not complaining!!!


Speaking of showing off his body... <drool>


I've watched the show last night and was lucky to see this scene! James has abs!

Here's the clip:




Super nice body for a very young guy! I'm sure that the BTR fans often drool whenever James is shirtless on the show.


He reminds me of Zac Efron and Justin Gaston.


I think that he just needs a shorter hair and a tan cuz he looks a bit feminine to me. But nevertheless, he's HOT!!!

Follow him on his Facebook page here.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!