Monday, September 19, 2011

Hideo Muraoka for Goldilocks

Hideo Muraoka Goldilocks2

Hideo Muraoka for Goldilocks, what a surprise!

We were used to seeing Kris Aquino and Dingdong Dantes endorsing Goldilocks so it was quite a shock to see Hideo for the brand.

Hideo Muraoka Goldilocks

Originally, I was a fan of the other cake brand, but because of Hideo, I am changing to Goldilocks now!

Hideo Muraoka Goldilocks1

Goldilectable! I love Hideo’s new look thanks to the hairstyle. Kudos to his stylist!

Hideo Muraoka Goldilocks2

“Don’t look at me like that, Hideo. I’m melting!!!” –Goldilocks cake

Hideo Muraoka Goldilocks3

Goldilightful. He seems to be really enjoying the chocolate cake. I want one!

Hideo Muraoka Goldilocks4

I especially like his voice in this ad. Aaaww it makes us wish he really speaks that way. It was a bit British… But it’s ok, we love you just the way you are, Hideo!

I just remember, Hideo’s birthday is already coming up! I bet he’s gonna get his own Goldilocks cake by then. Let me be the first one to greet you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HIDEOOO!!!

Finally, here’s his Goldilocks tvc:


Thanks to Goldilocks for the clip!

LIKE Goldilocks on Facebook.

Follow Hideo Muraoka on his Facebook fan page.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!