Monday, September 5, 2011

Bo Athletics: Your New Choice for Your Sporting Needs


This September, I have decided to get serious with my physical fitness.

Everyone should take care of themselves and get fit, right? But men nowadays are kinda not sure of what to wear at the gym. I often see guys in their pambahay clothes at the gym. Well, we can change that. ;)

Thanks to Bo Athletics, here's some of their collection that you can check out at your local SM stores.


The above outfit is already available at the Sm Men's department. I love how the curves accentuate a guy's muscles!


If you're a gym rat, you can find your choice of gym clothes there. There's a lot to choose from! Perfect for active guys like me!


Bo Athletics already has a new set of collection so everyone must watch out for that!

Follow Bo Athletics @SM Men's Fashion page.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!