Thursday, September 22, 2011

Azkals for ICanserve Invitational Games

DSC00112

Azkals are playing three invitational games for a good cause.

Check out more pics after the jump!



Last Tuesday, I got a message from my elementary friend, who also attended the Cosmo Bash 2011, asking me if I’d like some tickets for the Azkals game. Who wouldn’t want those tickets, right?

She gave me 5 tickets for the game. They’re for the lower grandstand area which means that I can get to see the players much nearer! I’ve posted on Facebook that I was giving away some tickets but no one seemed to want them. So I ended up being with myself, again. (I’m not complaining, it’s cool to be alone sometimes haha ;))

At first I struggled how I’d get to the Rizal Memorial Stadium as this’d be my first time getting there. I had to text my friend and to confirm the address online. I just learned that it’s just located at Vito Cruz, infron of the Cityland condo.

I was too early, I arrived at 1pm and the games start at 3pm, so I just had a stroll at the nearby mall.

So later at 2pm, I went ahead and decided to go to the stadium. I thought of selling the 4 tickets which cost P300 each, but there weren’t any people around so I just went in.

DSC00069

There weren’t that much people because it was just an invitational game. The crowd just doubled maybe about 3:30-4pm…

DSC00070

I spotted new cuties from the Azkals! It was this guy wearing jersey #12, his name is Mark Hartmann. At first, I thought that it was my cousin (cuz he looks like him) but I realized that he’s a different person.

DSC00071

James, Chieffy and the rest of the Azkals do their stretching prior to the match with Global Smartmatic.

DSC00072

That’s Phil Younghusband doing his runs at the football field…

DSC00073

I just forgot to tell you, I already got a new digicam! It’s a Sony digicam again. Got it last Sunday before the Cosmo Bash. I am pretty happy with the shots. I also learned that SLR’s aren’t allowed in the stadium.

DSC00074

This is the actual view from where I was sitting at. That Fifa.com roof is definitely a barrier from seeing the players! Oh well, I understood afterwards that they may come in handy when it rains so its ok.

Here are some shots I took while they were still practising…

DSC00075

DSC00076

I love it when Phil wipes his sweat with his shirt. You get a glimpse of his abs!

DSC00077

DSC00078

DSC00079

DSC00080

DSC00081

By this time, I already noticed that the Azkals weren’t complete. Neil wasn’t really there. But Aly and Anton could be here somewhere…

Til Aly Borromeo appeared…

DSC00082

Aly seems to be growing his hair. Please don’t. I like your hair shorter…

DSC00083

And there’s Anton! Yayy!!!

DSC00084

Even if it’s his back I’m seeing, I knew it was Anton…

DSC00085

Meanwhile, the players are now getting ready for the match…

But I still can’t take my attention off Anton…

DSC00086

Players already preparing for the match. They went back to their places.

DSC00090

Who’s this guy at the bleachers? He kinda looks like Yannick Tuason but a lot younger… He is Yannick! OMG He looks so young and handsome in person!!!

DSC00091

It was a fine day. It was just too hot!

DSC00092

Or maybe it was hot just because of the combined presence of the Azkals… LOL!

Here’s Anton’s brother. He was busy talking to people the whole time…

DSC00093

DSC00094

The new Azkals cutie! He saw me taking a pic of him, teehee…

DSC00095

OMG Here’s Anton!!!

DSC00096

DSC00097

Anton is red-hott!!!

DSC00098

I swear I was soo kilig seeing Anton that I realized that one of the cameras was kinda pointed at my direction! Gosh! I knew this is gonna be aired later at IBC13 so I hushed myself. LOL

DSC00099

Ok, the players are ready! Aly and Anton apparently won’t play.

DSC00100

Misagh was playing for the other team… He was the most active player of the Global Smartmatic!

DSC00101

DSC00102

Cutest team everrr!!!

DSC00103

Oops… Who is this guy?

DSC00104

DSC00105DSC00107

He kinda looks like Joe Jonas. I think he’s gonna be an Azkals player too…

So the games started… I just didn’t take much pics after that cuz I know I wont get decent pics…


DSC00108

DSC00109

That’s Misagh in yellow… He’s not tall pala…

DSC00110

Oh and I almost forgot, my digicam has a sweep panorama function! Lemme try it!

DSC00111

Aaawww! isn’t that nice? The players were actually moving when I captured this.

I saw Anton standing and it was the perfect time to take his picture!!!

DSC00112

I took Aly’s pic too…

DSC00113

Wanna see the uncropped version of this pic? Here it is…

DSC00113

That’s hottie Jason Sabio, a girl, and Aly.  No comment.

So while they’re all watching the game…

DSC00117

DSC00118

It’s 5:15pm and I had to hurry cuz I’ve to review my pamangkin for his exams… I had to go.

Luckily I was able to take a pic of Nate Burkey who also didn’t play.

DSC00131

I didn’t want to go cuz the after game was the best part of it, if you know what I mean… LOL!!!

I love the Azkals!!!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!