Thursday, September 1, 2011

Enchong Dee as Luis Fernando? Really?


When I first knew that ABS-CBN was doing a "Maria La Del Barrio" Pinoy version, I wondered who Luis Fernando will be.

I was able to see maybe all the Thalia telenovelas so I have huge expectations on any other renditions of them.

But when I knew that Enchong Dee was portraying Luis Fernando, I was like "What?!"

I am sorry but just look at the original Luis Fernando:


He is Fernando Colunga.

Ok I will have to cut the story from here... ;)

Read more after the jump!



Luis Fernando looks more mature in the original Maria La Del Barrio.



The big difference is that, Fernando is so beefy!


And... ehem... so MASCULINE!



Here's a more current pic of Fernando:


He kinda looked like Joe M. of True Blood! I still love him!

Oh well... Maybe ABS really wants their own version of MLDB, right?

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!