Friday, September 12, 2014

The Hot and Handy Men of Built

The hot and handy men of built

This is probably the most genius TV show I’ve watched so far!

These days, I feel like internet is more interesting than TV. But when I knew about the reality TV show “Built”, I was really excited. I love home makeover shows and obviously, hot men! Built is a show of hot male models doing construction work themselves making over clients’ homes so it was like a 2-in-1 show!

I just realized that the show was actually shown since last year in the US but we here in the Philippines only got to experience it September 2014, thanks to ETC (the perks of being on the other side of the world).

Wouldn’t it be nice to have these guys come into your home and makeover your place?

Meet the Hot & Handy crew after the jump…

SHANE DUFFY

built-shane-shirtless

Shane Duffy is the founder of Hot & Handy crew together with a business partner in 2010.

shane-duffy-built

SANDY DIAS

built-sandy-shirtless

Sandy is the Foreman of the Hot & Handy crew. His job is to make sure that jobs are done on time.

sandy-dias-shirtless

GAGE CASS

built-gage-shirtless

Gage Cass is the group’s Channing Tatum look-alike. He and the ‘Magic Mike’ star even went to the same acting coach: “Every time I see him in a movie, I’m like, ugh, that could be me!” he says.

gage-cass-shirtless

MIKE KEUTE

built-mike-KEUTE-more-shirtless

When he’s not busy with his Hot & Handy duties, Mike Keute does underwear modeling for brands like Calvin Klein and also studies at New York’s Fordham University for a combined MBA and law degree.

mike-keute-shirtless built

I gotta say that Mike Keute is the most ripped guy of the crew. He’s basically beauty and brains.

MikeKeute6

DONNY WARE

built-donny-shirtless BUILT

Donny Ware is the funny guy of the group. Oh, and he’s also my favorite.

donny-ware-shirtless

Aside from his gorgeous face and nice body, what makes him ultra sexy is his humor. You can’t go wrong with a guy with a sense of humor, right?

Donny Ware Built

He may be funny and all but this guy is equally talented as well, like the rest of the crew. I love Donny!!!

Donny Ware underwear Built

Built makes me wanna go home and make sure that I don’t miss and episode. Thank god for this show!

hot-and-handy-tv-show-cast

built-photo

Catch the Hot & Handy crew of Built on ETC every Thursday nights at 9pm after ANTM Guys and Girls.

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!