Monday, July 4, 2011

Azkals vs Sri Lanka: Best Game Ever!!!


Yesterday's game against Sri Lanka was definitely the best game ever of the Azkals that I've watched!

Last June 29, Azkals played against them which ended up in a draw (1-1).

I was not really aware of the game but due to Facebook updates, I went ahead and changed the channel right on time for the start of the game!

Angel Locsin was there at the Rizal Stadium to show support to her rumored beau, Phil Younghusband.

photo credit: ABS-CBN

The game went really quick. The Philippines scored early, thanks to Chieffy Caligdong. One score is actually enough to make the Filipinos happy, but the Azkals went on up to 4 goals!

I must say that Angel's presence must have boosted Phil's performance enormously. It's a good effect on Phil. If you're a player too, you must have experienced that kind of feeling. Hmmm... I've had that feeling when I was in High School, while my dad was watching me play.

I couldn't get enough of Anton Del Rosario! I kept looking for him in the field!


It was soo much fun watching the game that I forgot to watch Hideo's part on GMA's Game! Shuuxxx!!!
Anyway, let's just pray for the next game against Kuwait!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!