Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hues Hot: Bench Body 2011


View more of the Bench Body Collection after the jump!



<Click photos for larger images>


That's Mark McMahon.. I almost forgot his name (cuz we're not facebook friends. lol!).



Above photo is David Chua (I'm 75% sure of that haha)


David Chua with a female model.


Paulo Avelino looking so hot in that billboard! He almost looked foreign to me.


Oh my PITS!!!


His Highness. Captain Aly Borromeo is king for me.


I love these pics of Aly but there's another picture of him I've seen at the store that I really want! Bench is soo madamot. Like, in a photoshoot, they have several takes, right? Bench only shares a few to the public. Ugh.

I just hope that they share more. Teehee! :)

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!