Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Most Sought After Male Model in the Philippines: Hideo Muraoka


I totally agree!

Hideo Muraoka is The Most Sought After Male Model in the Country today!

More pics after the jump...




When asked if he'd be starring on any teleserye like Akihiro Sato, Daniel Matsunaga, and Fabio Ide, Hideo answered: "Not now, I want to have perfect Tagalog for that". What can you say, Sam Milby?


Trivia: Did you know that Hideo studied law? Yes he did!

Whenever he goes to Brazil, I can't help but fear that he'll never come back because as I've read in a magazine interview, he didn't want modeling. He was just persuaded by an agent to become one.


Akihiro said that he wants to live here in the Philippines with his parents and put up their restaurant business. I am wondering if Hideo would like to make the Philippines his 2nd home?

images from Lon Liwen

Follow Hideo Muraoka on Facebook.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!