Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jayem Sison In Toycon


Jayem Sison attended last weekend's Toycon as uber hot Gilgamesh!

I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to go to the event last Saturday as some things came up unexpectedly...


I was really looking forward to seeing Jayem in flesh! OMG

He actually looks like my old Team Manager... hahaha! Mind you, he's good-looking too (of course, he's minus the 8-pack abs).



photo credits from jayem's grabbed pics.

So I went there on Sunday... Arrived at 1pm... hunted the whole Toycon and after hours of searching, I wasn't able to catch Jayem. Shuxxx. Maybe it wasnt meant to be... yet.

But here's a pic of his last Sunday. He came as Gray Fullbuster.


I like the Armani white undies! Yum!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!