Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hideo Muraoka For Technomarine


The other night, I was at SM Megamall with my Hunny.

We were about to watch Pirates Of The Carribean, when I saw this familiar face at the Technomarine store.

Gosh! It's Hideo Muraoka for Technomarine!

I never heard that he's the new model for the brand, so I was surprised and happy for him. (Jowa?)


I checked out Technomarine's Facebook page to see more photos but to my dismay, there were none. (That just suxx!!!)

But I forgive them. Good thing that my phone was able to take decent pics anyway.


Hmmm... I haven't been able to hear about Hideo nowadays. Wonder how he's been? :3


I miss Hideo. (Currently listening to Freestyle's "Missing You", emo mode)

Follow Hideo on his Facebook Page.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!