Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OMFG: Xian Lim for MINT

Tuesday June 7, 2011
  
I was bloggin' something else til I saw this pic! OMG Xian!!! You made my rainy day so hot!!!

More pics and BTS clip after the jump!
I am loving the scruff! And the hair! And nice pants too, teehee!


Xian goes neutral and relaxed here. Nice gray shirt.


Xian tries not to be too hot by going formal. Nice try.


Love the style on this one. Great job!


That's a nice white denim. (Just realized that these pics are actually about the denim, lol. Xian, you're a big distraction)


Xian, you need to stop staring at me like that! XP


Xian looks like a giant here... Wow, just imagine if Xian was a giant! LOL

And here's the Behind-The-Scenes footage of the shoot!


So who do you like more? Xian Lim or Jericho Rosales for MINT?


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!