Friday, June 3, 2011

IMPORTED: Bruno Alves


I hate you Bruno. Now that you're back in the Philippines, you're making me fall in love again!




Bruno Alves, 25 years old, is a Brazilian model who is currently modelling in the Philippines.

He has been active year 2009 as a model for several ads but you might recognize him most with his stints with Zen Zest and PH Care.

Here are his PH Care ads:






Gosh. I've seen him last Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011 outside the SMX grounds, just chilling with his fellow male model. I was soo itching to take his picture!

Anyway, here's one pic from last fash week...


That one's from SM Men's Fashion show.

Currently, you can see him @ ads for Surplus Shop, Red Logo, SM Men's Wear, etc.

Here are some more of his Zen Zest BTS pics...







Just look at those pecs and abs! OMG...

And Bruno, just in case you're reading this, where is your Facebook page? Again? You keep on disappearing! Huhu! I am soo missing you!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!