Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Xian Lim for Mint's 2011 Holiday Collection


Heartthrob Xian Lim once again got us mesmerized with his Mint posters.


This is the pic I saw at Cash and Carry mall yesterday...


It's amazing how most of Mint's products are very affordable yet look really good.


Not to mention the product quality! Their clothes are really durable, unlike some big brands I know...


As I see it, Mint is meant for the modern man. He is dressed fashionably, not afraid of wearing colors.


He can be classy too, like Xian.


Hmmm... I just realized that I've never actually seen Xian in person. I wonder when are we destined to meet? LOL!


Xian is perfect for Mint.


Pepsi Herrera for Mint. Love the collection!


I just need to have this jersey jacket! Perfect for school!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!