Sunday, November 13, 2011

SM’s Just Delivered Jeans BTS

shoot11

This is the Behind-the-scenes shoot that makes you wish you were there!

If you may remember, SM Department store had a Just Delivered Jeans promo a few months back. You just had to surrender your old pair of jeans and you instantly get 25% markdown on your new pants!

I know what you’re thinking! Don’t get too envious of me because I wasn’t there as well! LOL! These pics are from the then-newbie intern Vina who I got to know  in one of the shoots of SM.

shoot6     shoot7

Hideo in front of the makeup station. Does he need makeup, really?

shoot8

Vina shares that this was her 1st ever shoot! OMG What a great first shoot it was!!! Lucky girl!

shoot1

The amazing Bobby Carlos doing his magic with Duane.

shoot2 (1)

Cutie Jaime working Drew’s ‘do. Hmmm… Drew wasn’t there at the SM fashion show, I never knew why.

IMG_4860-1

Ms. Ayen gets what she wants. Beyond that bossy look is a real approachable and friendly lady! Don’t be deceived.

shoot9

Duane being fixed by the SM Team.

IMG_4811-1

Could you quit looking so cute?! :)

IMG_4862-1

If I’m not mistaken, this guy on the left is Abs Abdelkader

shoot16

Kulit looks like he’s thinking deep. What are you thinking of, Hideo?

shoot10

Cutie Samir!!!

shoot11

Abdel looking fierce!

shoot17

Hideo werking it!

shoot10 (1)

A glimpse at the shots on the computer…

After the shoot, the team relaxes and takes pictures of themselves!

IMG_4854-1

shoot2

That’s Vina with Samir. She’s looking chic! 

shoot5

Vina with Duane. Boyfriend? LOL!

shoot14

A lucky girl with Abdel. I die!!!

shoot4

Vina with Hideo. I swear I’ve envied her because of this picture! She even made it her profile picture on Facebook! Waaa!!! Good thing I already have a picture like this with Hideo too. Teehee! ;)

shoot18

Oh my. I just can’t imagine myself if I were there. Abdel’s tan and body is hard not to notice, Samir’s fresh face is mesmerizing, Hideo’s pose shows why he’s the front guy, Duane looks dapper, and Drew is looking his best!

I just love SM Men’s Wear and SM Boys Teen’s Wear!

photos by Vina

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!