Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Ever Shoot!

Okay so the title's actually the first ever real shoot I've been invited to blog about.

OMG I've spent maybe an hour to think of which guy to put on this post!

So there, I just would like to share my happiness being on that shoot.

It's for a big company that I've been blogging about for a couple of months already. I just can't give any more info as it's confidential.

It was just not the perfect blogger experience for me cuz, if you're not aware, I've been mugged last Friday. I didn't have a decent digicam to use. I was informed about the shoot 2 days ago. Then I tried to borrow digicams from my friends but since I've lost my phones, I had limited friends to contact. So when I brought my old cam on the shoot, it failed me! Kakahiya kay Benjamin T... (He's the first guy I shot).

Everyone was so wonderful and nice! I'd like to say thanks to my fairy godmother Ms. Ayen for inviting me!

A few months ago, I asked myself, why am I blogging? I am not getting money from it.

Then it came to me. Blogging is just a hobby. It's what I want. It's what makes me happy!

One day before the shoot, I said to myself, is this for real? Am I really going to a real shoot?

I still didn't believe it this morning, while I was on my way to the venue.

Til I saw the studio at past 11am and quietly entered the room.

I was shaking when I saw what's happening. There it was, they've already started doing the pictorials!

I was introduced first to my most blogged male model, then to the other staff and models. :)

I don't know if it's safe to tell the names of the models on the shoot but pretty much, I've already blogged about them here. There were just about a few of them that I've not written about cuz they're new or I don't have info about them.

And yeah, the above pictured guy is one of them. I chose him cuz I haven't featured him on my blog yet.

Honestly, I don't want to wash my right hand for the next few weeks! LOL!

About my digicam problem, I was able to find a way to get pictures so please hang on for the new pics to come out this week!

The official Behind-The-Scenes pics will be released during the campaign.

Hmmm... I guess that's it. I'll just have to blog tomorrow again.

Gosh. I am just so happy that even though my blog hasn't been around for a year, great things start to happen.

Thanks again Ms. Ayen!!!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!