Monday, August 22, 2011

Mr. Fashionissimo 2011 Candidates!!!


Meet the official headshot pictures of the 2011 Mr. Fashionissimo male model search!

When pictures of Mike Elhag, Mr. Fashionissimo 2010, bombarded the internet last year, I didn't have a clue of who he was. That's when I knew about Mr. Fashionissimo.

Here's Mr. Fashionissimo 2010, The super hot Mike Elhag!!!


I am soo curious if anybody could replace Mike in being Mr. Fashionissimo because he definitely put the bar so high for Mr. Fashionissimo!

Let's take a look at some of the best headshots of the contestants:








I super duper like Nelson's headshot! What a beautiful face!

Those are my picks for the headshots. To see the other contestants' pics, visit this link. Help your bets by liking their picture on the Headshots album.

How I wish I'd get some invites for this event. (Sigh!)

Follow Fashionissimo on Facebook.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!


ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!