Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Love Kwon Sang Woo of GMA's Big Thing!


For sure, many Filipinos are already excited about the new GMA Koreanovela entitled "Big Thing".

I, for one, is excited of it because of Kwon Sang Woo!!!

View more pics after the jump!



I think that this is the first time that I've posted something about a Korean hottie, I'm not sure. But yeah, Kwon Sang Woo is just soo hott!!!


He's got an angelic face and just look at that body!



He makes me want to be a Korean tutor who teaches English. There are so many of them here. I actually seen a Korean guy last week that could be my boyfriend. Teehee!





We used to watch Stairway to Heaven before. I was watching it with my aunt one time and then my eyes just dropped when he was crying!






Okay, he was crying in the shower shirtless! Yummy right?


I want the video tho I just cant find it.

He's also shirtless on the current Big Thing ad! (They really know how to sell a product)


And finally, here's his clip:





Follow Big Thing on Facebook.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!