Friday, August 19, 2011

Blake by Rick Day


Super talented photographer + incredible model = FANTASTIC PHOTOS!!!

If my first post of Blake left you asking for more, then here they are!

See him shirtless after the jump!

Warning: NSFW




Blake's gotta be my current American obssession. Just look at that perfect body!

And below is the full version of the above pic... OMG! ♥


He comes from a family of really good genes. He's related to the fantastic model below.


Even the styling is almost the same! I just don't know if they had the same photographer...


I love everything about the above photo! His face, eyes, the perfectly ripped body, the lighting...


The above pic reminded me of my college crush Hunter Daniel, photo below...


I know that Blake is a supermodel in the making. I just hope that we'll be able to know more about him in the future.


LIKE Rick Day's Facebook page here.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!