Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jose Sarasola in McDo's Post-It TVC


I love McDonald's latest TVC! I love the humor in it!

Jose Sarasola is looking so handsome!

Screencaps and the actual commercial after the jump.




Jose goes to work and finds a coffee on his desk with a smiley. How sweet!


The next day, he wears a cute purple polo at the office. He looks irresistible!


And there waiting for him, is another hot coffee to start his day...


I wish someone would do the same for me. LOL!

Now he's wondering who's doing the deed...


He looks around the office...


It could be miss vixen... who's holding a coffee as well...


Oops! Lola has her coffee too!


Oh no! It couldn't be him!!!


Or could it be ate? Waaahhh!


Jose's face says "WTF?!!" Haha lol

Watch the commercial:



Haha! Funny!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!