Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston Dies at 48



LOS ANGELES (AP) — Whitney Houston, who ruled as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.


Houston's publicist, Kristen Foster, said Saturday that the singer had died, but the cause and the location of her death were unknown.


Report from Yahoo News. Read the full article here.

When I refreshed my Facebook wall a few minutes ago, I was quite stunned with my friends' wall posts- they all say RIP Whitney Houston. At first I thought that this is another prank so I checked Twitter and RIP Whitney Houston is trending worldwide. So I thought that it's really true.

It is hard to accept  the fact that one of my icons has already passed away. Whitney Houston is a real big part of the industry and she has influenced a lot of singers around the world.

It is hard to create this blog post without crying. :'(

About 4am, I wished everyone a happy Sunday. But guess it wasn't a happy one after all. I am literally mourning right now.

Let us all take the time to listen to her wonderful music.



Thanks for your gift to us, Whitney. We will always love you. <3

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!