Thursday, February 2, 2012

Enrique Nor Says “Good Morning”

Enrique Nor

Cosmo hunk Enrique Nor proudly shows us the result of his workouts on his Facebook page.

His undie may say “Brasil” but don’t be misguided, he is not Brazilian. But for sure, whatever his ethnicity is, I’m sure everyone wants a bit of him!

Enrique Nor

Enrique is one of the friendliest models here in the Philippines. I have met him at the Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2011 at the photo booth and I must say that it was hard to resist his smile and that shirtless body.

Right now, the song “I’m Sexy and I Know it” is playing on my mind…

Do you wanna see more of Enrique Nor? Let me know so I could post more of him. :)

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!