Friday, February 17, 2012

David Archuleta Sings "Nandito Ako" (Official Video)


American Idol finalist David Archuleta sings the all-time fave song of foreign artists to sing in the Philippines- "Nandito Ako".

He was my bet when he was competing against winner David Cook, I just guess Cook's votes were more than Archie's. Oh well...

"Nandito Ako" will be the the theme song for his Philippine teleserye of the same title where he plays the role of Josh Bradley.


"Josh is your typical young pop star living on the high roads of fame with his impeccable vocal talents and boy-next-door charm. But beneath this poster boy hides an idealistic soul who yearns to break free from his sheltered lifestyle and search for a missing fragment of his past." -TV5


Archie has been getting great reviews of his singing a Filipino song. The accent is perfect! This is because he also sings Spanish songs which are kinda similar to our native language. Great Job, David!

So finally, here it is! Let's all be mesmerized with David's version of "Nandito Ako"



I have made a translated version for the sake of the international fans. :)

Nandito Ako
(David Archuleta)

I have wanted to know
Can I ask
Did you know I loved you for so long
I have long been waiting

But you have another love
Thus you keep ignoring me
But I still want you to know
My heart is just for you

Chorus:
Here I am loving you
Although my heart is bleeding
If he leaves you
Do not worry
There's someone who loves you
here I am

If I had your love
You dont need to worry
I will be a slave for you
You simply, no other

But you have another love
Thus you keep ignoring me
But I still want you to know
My heart is just for you

Chorus:
Here I am loving you
Although my heart is bleeding
If he leaves you
Do not worry
There's someone who loves you
here I am

Here I am loving you
Although my heart is bleeding
If he leaves you
Do not worry
There's someone who loves you
here I am

Here I am ...

photos from TV5/Facebook

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!