Thursday, February 16, 2012

Alden Richards for Folded and Hung Summer 2012


Teen heartthrob Alden Richards is getting attention from his new campaign with Folded and Hung.

With this newly installed billboard along Edsa, I'm sure he will be the talk of the town.


To be honest, I did not find Alden attractive. I know he's handsome and that cute dimple is really irresistible but... The guy looks a lot like my grandfather! Creepy.


But looking at these pics, he kinda transformed a bit- thanks to the brownish hair color and tan!


This collection still has the stars on them. I am loving the grey short pants!

I love the feel of the shots. It reminds me of a Brazilian magazine.

Thank god for these photos, I won't have to remember my grandpa whenever I think of Alden Richards. LOL!

photos from Folded and Hung Facebook page.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!