Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Bench Empower Launch

bench models

Bench launches their latest celebrity scent- “Empower” with Dingdong Dantes as its endorser.
I am so disappointed that I have missed this event. Just look at the above picture! I have been hearing about the launch but I didn’t know that these guys would show up in there shirtless!

Bench Boys

So the Bench people might have tweeted these pics before the event, but I was asleep that time. So that’s the reason why I missed those precious tweets! Oh I wish my Blackberry was smart enough to alert me of tweets about hunks. Lol!

bench models

Apparently, these male models have been encouraging everyone to come and watch the show which happened at 6pm last night.

Ak0GyV4CQAMQNXc

Shirtless guys at the mall. Hmmm… I wonder how much chaos that would have been?

AkzHpEqCMAAsfRw

Great selection of models. Most of the models who were selected are Lloydy Gaga faves like Drew Rivera, Abs Abdelkader, and Mark McMahon.

AkzG_PwCIAAACk_

Another Lloydy Gaga fave – Alejandro Corzo Suarez!!!

AkzG1LTCMAAdtzi

That’s Joao Bittencourt (if I’m not mistaken), James Zablan, and Van Victor Leano.


Callum David, Heydar Hosseini, and Robbie Becroft.

Other models that I can recognize was Nat Kiefer, John Spainhour, and Mark McMahon.

This is the first time that Bench used shirtless men to promote their product. And I love it cuz it was like bringing Abercrombie and Fitch here in the Philippines! (I just hate that I missed it)

aber7

I remember when I saw these A&F pics, I told myself “When will this happen here in the Philippines?”.

Having an A&F store would’ve been perfect but that’d take ages, I guess. Good thing Bench did a similar thing! But I wonder when they would do it again?

Here’s a twitvid from Bench showing the Bench models:


Grace Lee Ben Chan

Empowered woman Grace Lee with Bench owner Ben Chan.

Ben Chan Dingdong

Ben Chan with star of the night Dingdong Dantes.

stage

The Empower stage. Notice that the stairs from the letter “M”. Cute!

AkzCAILCIAAnHh3

Dingdong rehearses before the show…

Dingdong

Host Grace Lee opens up the show speaking about empowerment.

Grace lee

Mark McMahon

Akzjk3pCEAAyYKi
AkzjvpaCEAI-XnE

bench models 1

Dingdong dantes

Dingdong dantes

x2_ac3815c

photo by @allan_d

509838892

Dingdong Dantes for Empower

Akzm2bgCMAAiFye

Get it now!!!

Empower by Dingdong Dantes

Sigh. Next time I hope somebody alerts me of events like these. (Hint: PM or tweet me)

photos from @benchtm and @BCbench

Follow Bench on Facebook and Twitter.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!