Thursday, February 9, 2012

Orlando Sol - The Biritera Hunk

Orlando Sol 2

The other night, I already finished eating dinner and was watching the new teleserye "Biritera" of the Kapuso network when suddenly, one actor's face caught my attention.

Okay, okay. Maybe not just his face but also his body.

Orlando Sol 1 (2)

He was not shirtless at all, but you can tell that he works out. He was actually wearing a red shirt if I am not mistaken.

Orlando Sol

Orlando is playing the role of “Egay”, the keyboardist of the band “The Bridged”.

He reminds me of another hunk, Jace Flores, from GMA’s Survivor.

jace-flores0852

I love watching “Biritera” because I love to birit too! And with hunks like Orlando on the show, they make it more fun to watch!

Catch “Biritera” after 24 Oras on GMA 7.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!