Monday, January 23, 2012

A Quick Socceroo Moment

IMG00100-20120122-2014

Team Socceroo wins against Manila All-Japan FC with a score of 3-1.

It was my friend’s despedida last Sunday. He will be moving back to Cebu so I had to cut my time between my friends and Socceroo.

I arrived in Glorietta at about 3:10pm. My two friends were already waiting for me at Toy Kingdom. We had to walk our way to Greenbelt and I was surprised to see a Socceroo player! I was soo surprised that I pointed him out to my friend. Am I allowed to say his name? Hmm. Let’s just not say it to protect his privacy. CLUE: He’s the newest addition to the team. :)

We watched “Underworld: The Awakening” 3D at Greenbelt 3. The movie was a bit gross with all the blood, head-cutting and stuff. But it was kinda cool.

After the movie, we went straight to Red Box to do our fave karaoke session! By 7:15pm, I had to rush and excuse myself from my friends to go to the Turf.

When I arrived at the Turf, I immediately checked if Marlon Stockinger was watching but he did not come, unfortunately. Then I noticed that Fatima Rabago and baby Daniela was there watching the game. It was Fatima’s first time to see Hideo’s game. I felt shy as we never talked in person yet. Hihi! I am a real shy person.

Daniel Matsunaga wasn’t able to play. As usual, Hideo, Fabio, Steven Silva, Juan Pablo, Jay Abellana, Hector Zaghi, Michael Reyes, Jan Gautier among others were there.

Before I knew it, the game was already finished. The players were already making their ways out of the field.

Hideo approached Fatima and Dani…

IMG00096-20120122-2008

Just look at Dani! She was making cute poses when she knew that she was being photographed! Too cute.

IMG00097-20120122-2008

Aaaww what a beautiful family!

Hideo with his Gold’s Gym calendar.

IMG00098-20120122-2014

Here’s star player Hector Zaghi!

IMG00103-20120122-2019

And then here’s Juan Pablo. He’s not only good-looking, he plays good football as well. I just wanted his solo pic but he actually suggested we take a pic together. Sweet guy. <3

IMG00099-20120122-2014

Can you smile for me? Please?

IMG00100-20120122-2014

Now that’s better! :)

I die!!!

Congrats on your win, Team Socceroo!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!