Friday, January 13, 2012

Alejandro Corzo Suarez by Lon Liwen


Alejandro Corzo Suarez of Major Models New York is once again in the country and it's the perfect excuse to blog about him!


If I am not mistaken, it was last year when I noticed Alejandro with his online pictures. I knew that he was here in the country doing some shoots.


Height: 6'1"

Waist: 31

Suit: 38"

Shoe: 10 US

Hair: Light Brown

Eyes: Green



Okay as I am blogging this, I am actually chatting with him thru Lon Liwen's Facebook! Haha! This is soo funny but thanks Li!


He says that he'll be staying here til April.


Ooh. Lots of time to meet you then.

Alejandro: You mean fro a job? Thanks

Lloydy: No. Not now. In the future, maybe. ;)



He's been featured in Ohlalamag.com. Check out his new pictures here.








See you when I see you!

photos by Lon Liwen Photography

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!