Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Watch and Support Team Socceroo This Sunday!


Let's all come out and support Team Socceroo this Sunday (Jan22) 6pm at the Turf-BGC. They will be playing against the Manila All-Japan FC. It's for free!


I know that finding the Turf in Bonifacio Global City will be an obstacle to most of us (because I had a hard time finding it last week) but don't worry! I am here to save your day!!! Weee! LOL

I wish I could paste a map in here but there isn't any. So I am just gonna tell you that it's near Market! Market! But if you know Mercato, it's in front of it. I hope that helps. :)


Meanwhile, here are some photos of the team while practicing last Saturday.









Plenus Pectus!

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!