Friday, March 30, 2012

Zac Efron for Penshoppe?


They recently gave us big stars like Ed Westwick and Mario Maurer, and now, news has it that Penshoppe's next endorser is none other than Zac Efron!!!

I was surprised when I read a friend's tweet about Zac being the new endorser of the local brand Penshoppe. Like, just years ago, I was thinking of a way how to meet Zac, and then I thought that the only way would be by going to Hollywood.

But this news is by far the craziest thing I've heard ever! I just can't think that this would ever happen!!!

Zac Efron is trending on Twitter Philippines.


Look at what people are tweeting about him...


They seem like what they're saying are true. I have never heard Zac endorsing a particular brand so if he'll endorse Penshoppe, that would really cost big bucks!!!

And ABS-CBN is tweeting about it as well. I just dunno if it's their real account or something.

But if this really happens, I know that I'll do anything just to meet him!

I am pretty sure you're thinking the same thing, so just keep it posted on the blog for more news about Zac being here in the Philippines, ok?

And if this really happens, I would forever be loyal to Penshoppe. I freakin' swear!!!

Follow Penshoppe on Facebook and Twitter.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!