Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Callum!!!

Callum David 1

The hottest DJ in town, Callum David, is celebrating his birthday since yesterday.

Yes, we celebrate birthdays longer here that’s why “It’s more fun in the Philippines”!

Last time we’ve met was last Thursday (March 15, 2012) at the Swatch event where he was the DJ.

If only he wasn’t so busy, I’d have him help me with my computer programming project at school, because if you didn’t know, this Superman look-a-like hunk not only has the looks but brains too!

He took up Computer Science in Australia and can work pretty well with the latest technology.

Trivia: His website- www.callumdavid.com, has been designed by himself. I was stunned myself!

This guy is really something else!

Looks, brains, and personality. He’s got it all! Ikaw na, Callum!!!

I just wish that he learns Tagalog na rin. Hahaha!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

CALLUM!!!

 

photo from Memo

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!