Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Look at Enrique Nor by Miguel Eduardo


Hunk of the month Enrique Nor is looking like a Spartan in this photo by photographer Miguel Eduardo.

I think that this is his best picture to date! I really love it (and Enrique does too!).

He was seen on the 24 Oras news tonight on GMA7 as a Summer male model. He looked so good!!! Too bad he's watching a movie that time so he wasn't able to see it.

I am so proud of what Enrique has accomplished so far. He has been working hard the past months and this Summer, for sure, greater things will come his way.

I hope that the blog helped you in its own little way. Lloydy G. will continue to support you in your career :)

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!