Monday, March 5, 2012

Why I Was So Happy It’s March Already

Daniel Matsunaga golds

It’s because I get to see Daniel Matsunaga all month long on my Gold’s Gym Philippines calendar!

Daniel Matsunaga

Just look at that bod! He inspires me to get in shape most importantly in this Summer season.

So what’s new with Daniel?

He’s got a new Facebook page that he himself administers, along with Heart and a personal friend.

Daniel Matsunaga page

Yes you heard it right! Heart is also one of the administrators of the page which means that they are still (very much) together.

They are actually so sweet, they’ll make you want to have a partner too!

LIKE Daniel’s new Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ChillHeartsDaniel?refid=5

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!