Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Need A New Digicam!


As a blogger, one of the most important things I need is a digicam.

Too bad, my Sony digicam is just giving up on me now...

I've bought my digicam five years ago. It is a Sony 5-megapixel digicam. It even came with a dvd basic tutorial on how to take pics. Incredible!

I was really happy with it. I was taking really good pictures with it. Until last year, it started doing some really uncool things like blurring and silly white lines. Now, I find it hard to have it fixed... Are Sony digicams really meant for 5 year use only?

I need my digicam because it's convenient to bring while you're on the go rather than carrying a huge dslr. The settings are also super easy to figure out.

I have been extremely happy with Sony.

I just hope that my cam gets fixed... Or I get a free one! :)

I just need a digicam. That's all. :-S

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!