Monday, February 10, 2014

Eduardo Esquivel new pictures

Eduardo Esquivel Calvin Kelin underwear

The first time I saw these pictures, I felt really happy for my friend Eduardo Esquivel for bagging such a huge endorsement for Calvin Klein Underwear.

More of this story after the jump...



Eduardo Esquivel Calvin Klein Underwear

As it turns out, it was a test shoot done by a student. I mean, the photography and lighting is really so Calvin Klein-ish plus Eduardo is just perfect for the brand!

Eduardo Esquivel Calvin Klein Underwear 3

This photos remind me of Matthew Terry’s Calvin Klein Concept campaign.

I just wish I had a better resolution of these photos though.

Now that we’ve seen those pictures, I won’t be surprised if one of these days Eduardo Esquivel bags a Calvin Klein ad.

Great work!

More of Eduardo Esquivel here.

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!