Thursday, February 13, 2014

Demigod of the day: Aaron Barnes

Aaron Barnes model (5)

Aaron Barnes is a fresh new model who’s got a lot of potential.

Check him out after the jump…

Height: 1.86m
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Chest: 105
Waist: 85
Shoe: 9
Collar: 42/ 16.5``
Suit: 42``R/107

Aaron Barnes model (2)

I am 17 and was discovered in 2012 by my current manager at a local fashion Show.

I am a born and bred ‘Capetonian’ living in Cape Town, South Africa.

I am self-motivated and a team player in everything I set my mind to and have a fun outgoing personality, with a good sense of humour ;)

Aaron Barnes model (3)

With a huge love for all sports I play 1st Team Rugby and Cricket and have my colours in Athletics. 

I give back to my community as a local Lifeguard.

I believe in taking  good care of myself with a strict sport regimen as well as gym and eating well.

Aaron Barnes model (4)

I wish to study marine biology as I have a great love for the ocean and all its creatures.

I enjoy modelling as it allows me to meet and work with interesting people. I was recently chosen to be the ‘face’ of a Dental Company for their ‘Healthy Lifestyle’ campaign.  

Aaron Barnes model (1)

I am represented and managed personally by Wayne Gleeson of WG Management.

Aaron Barnes-Certified Demigod

For serious job offers, contact him thru wayne@wgmanagement.co.za

What do you think of Aaron? Leave your comments below.

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!