Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Demigod of the day: Tom Dubois

Tom Dubois (1)

Get to know Colby models’ hot male model Tom Dubois.

Tom Dubois (4)

 

Name: Tom DuBois

Birth date: 10/06/1990

Height: 6'01

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Brown

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Location: New York City

Contact Information: ryan@colbymodels.com

 

 

 

 

I grew up in a small town called Media outside of Philadelphia and went to the local Roman Catholic schools in the area. I am from a split family and was raised by my father, whom I owe for teaching me how to be a man and go after the things that are worth it, no matter the odds against you.  Later on in life my mother came into the picture and she taught me how to love, no matter how late it is or how ridiculous your reasoning. I was an academic and an athlete since birth, winning various medals, MVPs and honors in soccer, football, track and rugby. While maintaining top notch academic excellence with high standing in the National Honor Society and a 4.0 GPA in high school, I also tutored those who struggled in school on my free time and traveled to the under developed schools and helped them with their basic motor skills.

Tom Dubois (2)

I moved on to my undergrad at 17 and completed a B.S. in Crime, Law, and Justice with a Business option and a double minor in International Studies and Psychology from the Pennsylvania State University while maintaining full time employment at various restaurants in State College concurrently by 20. My dad always taught me that those goals that are worth it, will be the hardest. He is at the top if his engineering profession and he did so without anyone's help. I only aspire to shine just like he did, in my own way.

Tom Dubois (3)     Tom Dubois (5)

After my graduation I was working at my restaurant in Media preparing for law school in the fall when I was given the opportunity to move to New York and pursue a modeling career. It was at that moment when I realized my life will be full of exciting and fun things, and to not let regrets occur. In just four short months after moving to the city, I have been in fashion shows at Mercedes-Benz fashion week, traveled to Miami for shoots, met a ton of great people, and have grown my book and learned more than I ever could have imagined, I hope to turn this career international and see what the rest of this world has to offer. I can't wait to see what I can do and hope to have some fun along the way.

photo(1)

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!