Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Demigod of the day: Josh Lee Knight

SONY DSC

Industrious, eccentric, and chivalrous are the things that demigod of the day Josh Lee Knight best describe him.

Get to know this model on-the-rise after the jump.


SONY DSCName: Josh Lee Knight

Year Born: 1993

Height: 177 cm

Eye Color: Blue- grey

Hair Color: brown

Nationality: Caucasian mix ( Scottish, British, Dutch, black foot Indian, and maybe others)
Current Location: living in Marina Del Rey, California but at the moment doing an over seas contract in South Korea
 
How do you keep in shape?
In California, I prefer to work out at muscle beach doing body weight exercises. When I am elsewhere, I hit the gym hard. Since I have been in South Korea I have been at the gym 5 days a week. At the gym I prefer to do burn out exercises always with a lot of stretching and varies floor exercises for abs. My motto for working out is go as hard as you can go and get out of there. I do not ever stay at the gym longer than an hour to an hour and a half.

Josh Lee Knight

What is a normal day for you?

It is tough to say because my schedule varies so much lately. Usually, I wake up eat breakfast with a body by vi shake and get ready for the castings of the day. Then when I get done with my castings I will go to the gym or to the Beach to work out and play volleyball with some friends if I am in California. When I get home mess around with my fan page or upload a few pictures on Instagram. Talk to my Manager about my next career move and either go to bed or see what’s happening that night.

5989_344905802291265_956166955_n

My Story of Always Reaching For the Top

Hello my name is Josh Knight. I grew up in the suburbs outside of Nashville, Tennessee with a family of 8 (mom, dad, and 5 brothers). I was born and raised in southern manners and habits including my slight country accent (very slight even mistaken for Australian at times). Some of my hobbies growing up included: Baseball, Football, Volleyball, guitar, video games, working out, and hanging out with my friends and family. I am a huge extrovert and love to meet new people. I thrived in school because of my insatiable need to learn. From a very young age my parents instilled in me a very curious mind, and I could not be more grateful for the countless hours my parents devoted to me especially in such a sizable family. Because of all the work of my parents I became the individual I am today.

smmmakmfa

I first obtained a passion for Acting after seeing my older brothers, Nathan and Matthew Knight, in the play The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Soon after I commenced acting classes at my church and camps offered by The Nashville Children Theater. I started in theater at the age of ten years old in a church theater production of Ebeneezer Scrooge. This church play was the first of my many theatrical appearances and from there I caught the bug of expressing myself through acting. I took Theater classes in high school and started to audition for local commercial work in my free time from playing baseball, football, and guitar. About this time, I was approached at the mall to be in a hair show, and thus started my modeling career working in varies fields such as: fashion shows, print work, look books, website product shots , editorial, events, hosting, and so much more. I love the life of constantly auditioning for jobs, and no matter how many nos I hear, I will keep on climbing to the top.

SONY DSC     SONY DSC

I ended up graduating high school in the top of my class with a 3.98 GPA and obtaining academic and athletic scholarship opportunities to various schools. After much critical thinking, I decided to follow my dreams and aspirations by moving from Tennessee to California to further pursue my career of acting and modeling. On my off days, you can catch me at the beach with friends slack lining, swinging on the Santa Monica rings, doing beach work outs, playing volleyball, climbing the ropes, participating in yoga, or maybe even learning some acrobatics. I love the beach community and the lavish surroundings.

Josh Lee Knight (23)     Josh Lee Knight (14)

What is your message to your fans?
If you have a dream do not expect it to happen over night. Like the saying goes anything worth doing is not easy, and keep in mind that it is not always the most talented that achieve their goals but the most persistent. Write down your goals and put them in a place where you will see them everyday. Staying focused is half the battle.

GALLERY

Josh Lee Knight (1)     Josh Lee Knight (2)     Josh Lee Knight (3)

SONY DSC     Josh Lee Knight (4)     Josh Lee Knight (5)

Josh Lee Knight (12)     SONY DSC     SONY DSC

Josh Lee Knight (16)     Josh Lee Knight (13)     Josh Lee Knight (15)

Josh Lee Knight (17)     Josh Lee Knight (18)     Josh Lee Knight (19)

Josh Lee Knight (22)     Josh Lee Knight (24)     Josh Lee Knight (20)

Josh Lee Knight (21)\

SONY DSC     SONY DSC     SONY DSC

SONY DSC     SONY DSC     SONY DSC

SONY DSC     SONY DSC  SONY DSC

SONY DSC     SONY DSC     SONY DSC

SONY DSC     Josh Lee Knight (39)

Josh Lee Knight (49)


Josh Lee Knight (54)

Follow Josh on his Facebook page.

For serious job offers, contact bookings@vandermodels.com +1 619-306-4292

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram





ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!