Monday, September 24, 2012

Presents from my most fave male model

pasalubong

During lunch time today, I was chatting on Facebook with my most fave male model since he just arrived from Dubai.

We talked about stuff. I was surprised when he said that he has a pasalubong (present) for me and will drop by my building later to give it.

Hours went by. They went by very slowly.

Until this afternoon, about 5pm, I received a text that he’s already downstairs!

I looked left and right but there’s no sign of him.

Then, there he was. Riding his skateboard.

Everything was in slow motion.

I was mesmerized and felt like I was in a dream. lol

I was awaken from my daydream by him.

We chatted a bit and he gave the Singapore magazine and chocolates afterwards.

Sigh.

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!