Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Cosmo centerfolds of 2012

Cosmo Paulo Avelino 1 DEMIGODS

Are you guys ready for Cosmo’s “boyfriend buffet”?

The month we have all been waiting for is finally here. It is time for Cosmopolitan magazine Philippines’ 69 hottest bachelors!

Every September, Cosmopolitan Philippines includes a magazine supplement, 69 Cosmo bachelors, which makes it its best-selling issue of the year. They hold a party afterwards to celebrate the issue with all the bachelors and the fun, fearless women.

I wonder if any other country with Cosmopolitan magazine does the same? (I don’t think so. Lucky us!!!)

Spearheading the list of celebrity bachelors this year is Kapamilya actor Paulo Avelino. I find him hot sometimes but I just have a feeling that those abs are just drawn.

(Click on photos for larger images)

Cosmo Mikael Daez 2 DEMIGODS

Next up is Kapuso star Mikael Daez. He is not my type but I know that this guy has really good looks and acting chops to make it big in the industry.

Cosmo Markki Stroem 3 DEMIGODS 

Third celebrity centerfold is Markki Stroem who just released his “Call me maybe” cover. You know the goosebumps you get when you meet a celebrity? I didn’t get that when I saw him. Maybe I was just too busy or in a rush.

Cosmo John Spainhour 4 DEMIGODS

Fourth centerfold is Century Superbod winner John Spainhour. He first appeared last year at the Cosmo bachelor bash looking drop dead gorgeous on stage and after the show, he was super approachable and friendly to everyone. Plus pogi points!!!

Cosmo John James Uy 5 DEMIGODS

Next centerfold is John James Uy. We all know him as one of the products of Bench’s model search but are you also wondering how he managed to be one of this year’s hottest?

Cosmo Semerad brothers 6 DEMIGODS

Then there’s the Semerad brothers. They have been the talk of the town when they became guest housemates in Pinoy Big Brother.

Cosmo Ian Batherson 7 DEMIGODS

Ian Batherson saves the day! No questions asked for this hottie. Ian deserves to be on the Cosmo bachelors list every year!!!

Cosmo Alden Richards 8 DEMIGODS

Eighth celebrity bachelor is Kapuso star Alden Richards.

Cosmo JM de Guzman 9 DEMIGODS

Next bachelor is “Angelito” star JM de Guzman. I am sorry but I think that this is the worst photo ever in Cosmo bachelor history.

Cosmo Joseph Marco 10 DEMIGODS

Finally, Kapamilya hunk Joseph Marco looks at you and says “I am sorry for the inconvenience, how can I make it up to you?”. I really hope we’d see more of him in the future.

To be honest, this year’s list was not enjoyable for me seeing a lot of men who shouldn’t be on the list. Also, Cosmo seemed to be losing their creative side when it comes to tasteful shots.

Right now, it’s approximately nine more days til the Cosmo Bachelor Bash (Sept. 18, 2012, Tuesday). Did you know that the hunks (even the centerfolds) don’t know how many invites they can get for the event til one day before the bash?

No matter what, I am still sold and excited for the Cosmo bachelor bash!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!