Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hunk of the day: Danny

dannybyandrianweb5

One male model to watch out for today is Danny.

The first time I saw him was at SM Mens’ Fashion’s show at MOA this month and I knew that he’s got to be on my blog.

Let’s get to know Danny, shall we?

dannybyandrianweb3

Name: Danny
Bith date: 12/06/1991
Height: 6’2”
Eye Color: Hazel Green
Hair Color: blonde
Ethnicity: American
Location: Manila, Philippines

dannybyandrianweb4

Lloydy: Hi Danny! Welcome to the Demigods blog. When did you arrive here in the Philippines?

Danny: I arrived here in Manila about two weeks ago! My flight is planned to leave September 9 but we will see ;).

dannybyandrianweb8

L: Sounds good. Okay, tell us more about yourself.

D: I am originally from a small town of about 5,000 in South Dakota. The state where Mt. Rushmore is in case you don't know :p I am definitely a sports person, growing up I made sure to try just about every sport, I even use to Rodeo! haha but overall, I am a family man! Being raised mainly by my mother and grandparents.

dannybyandrianweb10

D: I have been truly blessed with the places and things that i have been able to do in my life! This is my first traveling to Asia, and hopefully its not my last!

dannybyandrianweb1

D: I am planning on staying here in the Philippines for 3 months. If work keeps going like it is, I just may have to extend for a little longer:)
So far i really am enjoying it here. I have met some really great people in my short time that i have been here.

theboywhocriedwoof

L: It was a pleasure knowing you, Danny! Hope to see more of you in the coming months.

D: Thank you Lloydy for being interested in show casing me here on your blog, Truly appreciate it! :)

For serious job offers, contact Danny thru IM Agency.

photos from Andrian Jutba

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!