Saturday, February 26, 2011

Derek Ramsay for Belo Men


Tunay na Lalake Ka Ba?

Derek Ramsay is asking you if you are a "Real Man".

He is the endorser of my Godmother Vicky Belo's Belo Men.


There is a Facebook app that you can go to so you can prove that you're a real man and win prizes! Cool!


And bros, we also have a chance to meet the gorgeous and hunky Derek Ramsay himself! Isn't that nice? Too bad I missed it. Was there an autograph-signing for real men with him? I wonder.


You also have to watch one of his ads for Belo Men, where he takes his clothes off for Real Men. What a strategy to sell a product! I'll certainly run to the stores now and grab my Belo Men too!

Catch Belo Men on Facebook.

Check out Belo Men's Official site here.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!