Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meet Tom Price!


About last month, I saw a Chinese music video on MTV...




I was not a fan of music videos that I can't understand so, normally, I just change the channel. For some reason, this time, I wasn't able to do so.

Then, I saw the guy on the video! OMG! Like, is he hot or what?

I then felt like, I have to know who this guy is!

But knowing that the video is Chinese, it made everything complicated. Right? You can't easily research someone with those Chinese characters!

Luckily, I was able to see that same guy on Channel V! And got his name- Tom.

Searched him on Google- and POOF! Got his name! Tom Price.

Tom Price is a Chinese actor/DJ/model. At least that is what I know.


So there. He's a Channel V VJ! Yay!!!

But wait, there's more! Nyahaha!

Remember Nikki Gil's music video of High School Musical's "Gotta Go My Own Way"? If you can't, here it is!




Yes! Tom is there! And that was like 3 years ago!

Now, We have another reason to watch Channel V!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!