Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who's That Model: Pier Roxas


Nokia has been doing this new kind of ad campaign for the Nokia N8.

They have launched Pier Roxas, a mysterious guy who, interestingly, lost his memory. Honestly, the first time I knew about him was through a poster in the streets. I was in a car that time so I only had to check the poster out for a minute or to. I had to strain my eyes too! Because the writings are soo small! I thought, was this real or what? Because it was, my fantasies of finding a hot guy with amnesia can come true!


But after a few weeks, I was able to find out that everything is just a campaign. I'm not quite sure yet how it will end, though.

I saw this model at Philippine Fashion Week. He was in front of me, checking out the guest list! I think I heard that his name was "Drew". But that's all I know.


I actually wanted to enter the contest so I could film with him, but the problem was, I had no idea how I'd think of how he lost his memory. Ugh.

Anyway, you can follow Pier at his Facebook Page.

photos from Pier's Facebook page.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!